Charles // 22 // Genderqueer // They/Them pronouns please!
Pleased to meet you. Feel free to have a look around. Want to get to know me better? Just drop a message into my inbox. In the meantime, take a gander at my artblog, and let me know what you think!
mom comes home from work and sees that I haven’t done anything chore-related yet today (because I’m ultra physically drained from my period) and immediately starts bitching.
I’m sorry but I’m sure if she felt the same way I do right now, she wouldn’t want to so anything either.
one time i was eating some chips and salsa with my mom and it was really spicy so i went “i feel like a dragon” because my mouth was fucking on fire and my mom just casually says “you only want to be a dragon so you can have that hiccup boy ride you”
it took her a few moments to realize her mistake
She knows you well
So apparently my new job at Bradford White is only temporary work (according to my stepdad, who also works there), even though I’m pretty certain that the lady who hired me in said that it wasn’t the “summer hire” position that she was hiring me for??
Oh well. Even if it is summer hire, I can still be hired in full-time and all that once my 90 days are up (at least I am fairly certain).
These are named after MONSTERS are you KIDDING ME if I don't get at least one of these I'm going to be very disappointed
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
Twists my body around in my sheets to wake up my sleeping muscles.
Body responds by sending both of my calves into cramps.
if we got all the cats in the world to meow at exactly the same time how loud would it be
Well the average cat meow is like 65/75dB (above speaking volume but below shouting) and there are about 2bn cats in the world, so, by that math, 130-150bn dB. Which is about 100 million jets taking off at once.
Well, yes. This IS America.
(US Army attacks homeless veterans protesting in Washington, DC in 1932)
1960s Birmingham, Alabama
1970 attack on unarmed student protesters at Kent State University
Police action at peaceful UC Davis Occupy protest
Let’s not pretend like the police actions taken this week are anything new. It’s just the most recent manifestation of a problem America has had for a very long time.